In this assignment, you are to use the same corporation you selected and focused on for assignments in Weeks 3, 6, and 8.
Develop an 8-12 slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes based upon your assignments from Weeks 3, 6, and 8, and the following:
- Develop an executive-level PowerPoint presentation with 8-12 slides that contain speaker notes and appropriate graphics.
- Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
- Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
- Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
- Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Go to the Strayer University Online Library or the Internet and locate at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Submit all references on a Works Cited page using SWS format.
- Develop a corporate presentation based on a SWOT analysis, strategies for maximizing competitiveness and profitability, a communications plan, and an assessment of efforts related to ethics.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is as follows: