Develop a training plan and evaluation of training for a hospital that is implementing a new health care information system. 1. Training Plan In a roughly 1 page double-spaced training plan, include:
- Introduction What will this training cover? In what mode/format will occur?
- Training Strategies What training strategies will you use, and why do you feel they will be effective for a system implementation training program?
- Probable Issues / Roadblocks to System Implementation and how you will use the training process to reduce their likelihood.
- Key Elements that must be included in training for users of a health care information system.
This training plan should be a minimum of 1 page double-spaced in Times New Roman or similar 12-point font.
2. Create an evaluation tool to measure user satisfaction with the training process. You may model it on common questions asked on a customer satisfaction survey, but you should also create questions that can be used to improve the training process and learn more about users’ needs, knowledge, and skills.