You are employed at a large global high-tech company that has offices worldwide in such places as Tokyo, London, Bombay, Toronto, Mexico City, Chicago, and Seattle to name a few. Although the sales has been reasonable these past few months even with the global economic crises, an internal crises exists related to employee morale being at an all-time low. There are many different beliefs on what is right and what is wrong across the board, especially when it comes to the cultural and communication differences and the technological equipment challenges. There are also concerns regarding the selfishness of the employees; where the employees do not enjoy working as a team. You supervisor has tasked you as the as the VP of the Service Department to prepare a research paper that will communicate information and solutions as well as provide a foundation of knowledge so that you can work with your peers and employees to solve these problems. At a minimum, your research paper must:
- Analyze and evaluate the different leadership theories and behavior approaches, including the Tuckman four stages of group development model.
- Evaluate the importance of the internal environmental factors that include the cultural, language, political, and technological differences.
- Apply the necessary steps to overcome the identified challenges with the different sources of power that must be taken into account.
- Present findings in at least 2 pages or more
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS
- ABSTRACT. A summary of your paperâ€¦not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
- REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.